Tamalpais Research Institute (TRI Studios) is a virtual music venue in Marin, California and the brainchild of guitarist Bob Weir (Grateful Dead). TRI is a state-of-the-art multimedia performance studio, designed for broadcasting live high definition (HD) video and audio streams directly over the internet.
At TRI Studios, we've hosted artists: Jackie Greene, Warren Haynes, Ratdog, Scaring the Children, John Doe, Robert Francis, Dhani Harrison, WAR, Blackberry Smoke, Dan Kanter, Lukas Nelson & The Promise of the Real, Father John Misty, Shana Morrison, Dave Schools, Widespread Panic, Sammy Hagar, Primus, Furthur, Simon Townshend, Slightly Stoopid, The Be Good Tanyas, Jonathan Wilson, Neal Casal, members of The National, Chris Robinson, Harper Simon, Dave Lombardo and more.
My roles: artist and client relations, marketing, customer service, public relations, social media, web, branding and graphic design
Move Me Brightly Soundtrack Release - Designed marketing campaign and promo materials for CD presale
- Sold out of inventory in two days via social media promotion
Dan Gets Weir'd at TRI Studios #DanGetsWeird - Conceptualized and coordinated episode at TRI Studios with Dan Kanter, Justin Bieber's musical director and guitarist.
- Dan Gets Weird top trending topic on Twitter September 11, 2013
- Received thousands of tweets per second during live episode
- Live tweet and video interaction with Justin Bieber
Move Me Brightly DVD Release Marketing - Planned and executed social media and email marketing efforts for worldwide video release, Move Me Brightly, Jerry Garcia's 70th birthday celebration at TRI Studios.
Release peaked at #3 on Amazon best sellers Music DVD Best Sellers List
Received over 6k clicks to Amazon buy links from social media marketing efforts
Move Me Brightly Ticket Scavenger Hunt #Jerrys70th - Designed and executed social media scavenger hunt
- Generated social media buzz and engagement by hiding concert tickets in Grateful Dead history locations around the Bay Area and releasing the clues via Facebook and Twitter
Live Social Media Engagement with Bob Weir - Designed and lead real time social media participation during TRI Studios weekly webcast series, Weir Here
- Directed real time social media interaction with TRI Studios fans and followers during live webcasts
- Increased fan participation
- Twitter trending topic #weirhere on Wednesday night live shows
- Increased TRI Studios Facebook fans by 400% and Twitter followers by 650% in two years
- Manage backend of www.tristudios.com
- Curate all digital content for web and social
- Manage TRI Studios communities
- Managed website redesign/rebrand project in 2012
- Launched and manage partnership with Backplane
- Designed and manage TRI Studios email marketing program